You are about to plug a multi-terabyte non-CDB into an existing multitenant container database (CDB) as a pluggable database (PDB).
The characteristics of the non-CDB are as follows:
- Version:Oracle Database 12c Releases 1 64-bit
- Character set: WE8ISO8859P15
- National character set: AL16UTF16
- O/S: Oracle Linux6 64-bit
The characteristics of the CDB are as follows:
- Version: Oracle Database 12c Release 1 64-bit
- Character set: AL32UTF8
- O/S:OracleLinux 6 64-bit
Which technique should you use to minimize down time while plugging this non-CDB into the CDB?
A. Transportable database
B. Transportable tablespace
C. Data Pump full export / import
D. The DBMS_PDB package
* Generating a Pluggable Database Manifest File for the Non-CDB Execute the dbms_pdb.describe procedure to generate the manifest file.
Shut down the noncdb instance to prepare to copy the data files in the next section.